Palma Top | Water Print
or 4 payments of $29,24 AUD with
Classic bralette style top with a thick supportive elastic band under bust to stay put in the surf. This cut is designed to provide shape to a range of bust sizes and features adjustable straps and removable soft cups. Wear alone or layer under our sun tops and surf suits.
• 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Italian Lycra
• 100% ECONYL® regenerated yarn
• Removable soft cups
• Adjustable straps
• Quick dry fabric
• UPF 50+
Tahnee is 170cm tall with a 10D cup and is wearing a size 3 top.
Woven from ghost fishing nets and fabric mill scraps, our 100% recycled Italian Nylon is five times stronger than the average spandex swimwear. With UPF50+ protection and ultra chlorine resistance, it’s engineered to withstand the elements.
Moving towards a circular economy model, our fabric cleans plastic from the ocean to be repurposed into a long lasting item when handled with care.
- Always hand rinse your pieces in cold water after use to avoid salt drying into the fabric as this can take a toll on the fibres.
- To remove sunscreen or marks, hand wash in cold water with a mild earth friendly laundry liquid and focus on gently rubbing it into the areas needed. Do not wash in hot water, tumble dry, dry clean or iron your swimsuit. Heat will cause damage to the fibres.
- Avoid twisting and pulling your swimwear when wet.
- To dry, lay flat in shade or hang over a clothesline. Avoid using pegs.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, oils, lotions, spas, chlorine and other harsh chemicals to get the longest wear out of your swimsuit.
We will happily accept returns on all full priced items for any reason within 7 days from the date of delivery for a credit note or a full refund.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items, this includes discount codes and flash sales.
For our full terms & conditions please view our shipping & returns policy.