Sunna Square Maillot | Earth
or 4 payments of $54,24 AUD with
A classic one piece silhouette with a flattering square neckline, the Sunna features a shelf bra for additional support. Made to withstand the waves and pair with pants, a timeless wardrobe addition.
• 78% recycled polyamide / 22% Italian lycra
• ECONYL® regenerated yarn
• Built-in support
• Full coverage bottom
• Fully lined
• Elastic key loop
Please Note: this style is coming up quite snug, if you're in between sizes or have a long torso we recommend sizing up for the perfect fit
Tegan is 173cm tall and wearing a size 2. Loren is 161cm tall and wearing a size 2.
Woven from ghost fishing nets and fabric mill scraps, our 100% recycled Italian Nylon is five times stronger than the average spandex swimwear. With UPF50+ protection and ultra chlorine resistance, it’s engineered to withstand the elements.
Moving towards a circular economy model, our fabric cleans plastic from the ocean to be repurposed into a long lasting item when handled with care.
- Always hand rinse your pieces in cold water after use to avoid salt drying into the fabric as this can take a toll on the fibres.
- To remove sunscreen or marks, hand wash in cold water with a mild earth friendly laundry liquid and focus on gently rubbing it into the areas needed. Do not wash in hot water, tumble dry, dry clean or iron your swimsuit. Heat will cause damage to the fibres.
- Avoid twisting and pulling your swimwear when wet.
- To dry, lay flat in shade or hang over a clothesline. Avoid using pegs.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, oils, lotions, spas, chlorine and other harsh chemicals to get the longest wear out of your swimsuit.